Home | Lynden Pioneer Museum Events | Lynden Pioneer Museum Contact Us | Lynden Pioneer Museum
Online Collections | Lynden Pioneer Museum Infomercials | Lynden Pioneer Museum Town Of Lynden | Lynden Pioneer Museum Endowment | Lynden Pioneer Museum
About Us
Founded in 1976, the museum's first collection featured horse-drawn buggies donated by Fred Polinder. The former blacksmith shop and farm implement store was built in 1913.

The town of Lynden was platted by Phoebe and Holden Judson in 1871. On the banks of the Nooksack River, it is just a few miles south of the U.S. - Canadian Border.

Lynden lies at the heart of a rich agricultural area, known nationally for dairy and raspberry production. It is the home of Darigold, a cooperative formed locally in 1904. Sawmills were also a part of the early economy.

Volunteers are vital to daily operations of the museum. Dressing in period clothing can be a fun part of involvement. Jobs cover all interests, ages, and skill-levels.
To volunteer, call (360) 354-3675 or stop by.


militaryhistorical | Lynden Pioneer Museum
lynde500 | Lynden Pioneer Museum
Copyright © 2016. Lynden Pioneer Museum. All rights reserved.

Powered By: iBiz Shout-Out