- From Seattle, WA: 1 hour, 47 minutes
- From Bellingham, WA: 26 minutes
- From Vancouver, B.C.: 1 hour, 8 minutes
From the north on I-5:
- Turn east on Birch-Bay Lynden Road.
- Turn north one block on Guide Meridian.
- Turn east again on Front Street.
- Drive to the far side of the downtown area.
- The museum is on the right at 217 Front Street. (corner of Front and 3rd St.)
From the South on I-5:
- Turn north on Guide Meridian exit.
- Drive north 12 miles.
- Turn right on Front Street.
- The museum is on the right at 217 Front Street> (corner of Front and 3rd St.)
From Sumas Crossing:
- Follow Halverstick Road as it becoms WA-9. Stay right to go onto WA-546.
- Turn left onto Vinup Road.
- Road becomes East Grover Street.
- Turn left onto 1st Street.
- Turn right onto Front Street.
- The museum is on the corner of Front and 3rd St.
Scenic Route” from Bellingham past Rural Farmland:
- Take Sunset Drive east to Hannegan Road.
- Take a left at Hannegan Road.
- Follow Hannegan through farmland until Front St.
- At Front St. take a left and follow until 3rd St.
- The museum will be on the corner of Front and 3rd St. on the left hand side of the street.